DHO Inferno 2019 Registration
Now is the time to apply !!! Please click on this link and send the form (or paste it in your browser). If you would like to know more, or have problems with the form, please get in touch.
Please read this carefully as the process has changed.
This is the information that will be sent by the team captain (Alison Hinde) and vice captain (Dan Grimes) to the Inferno Office. I NEED ALL INFORMATION BY 1ST SEPTEMBER. If you are unsure of whether to race, please still send details. No money needs to be paid at this stage.
The Inferno is always oversubscribed. Please understand that you may not be given a bib at the beginning. We keep chasing the office and many get bibs later.
The process this year will be:
1. now – send me your details using this form
2. start September – Captain makes application to Inferno office
3. mid October – We find out who has been given an entry bib. Captain tells everyone by email. IF YOU HAVE A BIB, YOU HAVE 14 DAYS TO PAY FOR IT. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS YOUR BIB WILL BE REALLOCATED TO SOMEONE ELSE IN THE TEAM.
4. End October – payment transferred to Inferno office for bibs we have received. We go on a waiting list for everyone who is still waiting for a entry bib. Captain will send out updates as bibs become available.
5. If you are unable to race, please let us know as soon as possible. If you already have a bib and would like a refund, we must be told before 23rd December 2018. We will try to reallocate your bib. If you are after this date, then a refund may not be possible.
5. January – Many bibs are available in January. Sorry – we are aware that this makes planning difficult.
Dates for the race in 2019.
Wednesday 23rd January – Cross country
Thursday 24th January – Giant Slalom
Saturday 26th January – Downhill – This is the main event!
We look forwards to racing with you!
Alison and Dan